Wednesday, February 4, 2015

What happens at home.

So I've been feeling not so great the past day or two - sick enough that I really shouldn't venture too far from home.  I honestly was concerned as to whether my dogs would allow me to get any rest during the day.  I should not have been concerned. Not in the least.  The photos here show the extent of the canine activity in the house today.

The only thing stirring was the mouse.  The mouse who, despite having six cats, still lives quite comfortably in my kitchen.

So I have figured out how to add new pictures to my blog.  I am thrilled.  For some reason, I hate to write if there are no photos - even when the photos have absolutely nothing to do with the blog content.




No comments:

A motley crew.

  It is so true. When you have a dog, there is always someone happy to see you.  My cats are happy to see me as well - especially if I'm...