Thursday, May 15, 2014

Oh. Dear Jane

So this is what I've been doing lately.  I've always wanted to do a Dear Jane quilt and I finally signed up for a block of the month for a rainbow Dear Jane. I am truly spreading my wings......I used to hate paper piecing but over the past couple of months, I've had lots of opportunities to practice.  And I didn't give up.  As a result, I love the preciseness of paper piecing and may even finish the paperpieced Christmas tree skirt I started for my brother and his family many years ago!

But that's what I've been doing.  I've also had some challenges how to get my photos loaded into my blog but I seem to have it figured out.  I have lots of pictures to share: we are in the process of having a new, strong fence built around the pasture which will give the goats and Clover a lot more room to roam.  I am even thinking about buying one or two more mininubians - I really miss the goat milk and the cheese.

So I'm slowly getting back into the things I used to love to do.  One of them being writing in my blog.

1 comment:

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Loving your color choices! I know what you mean about blogging.....love to do it but never seem to have enough time. :)

Hoping you share more quilting pics!
They are absolutely lovely!

Have a creative day!
~Mimi
The Goat Borrower

A motley crew.

  It is so true. When you have a dog, there is always someone happy to see you.  My cats are happy to see me as well - especially if I'm...